Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Drunk Kitchen




Welcome to my kitchen. Well, this isn't exactly my kitchen, but it is much like my kitchen...on a good day. You don't want to see it on a bad day. Ever.

As I become well aged like a good Cabernet Sauvignon, my culinary instincts have become keen and savvy. Who needs a recipe? All one really needs for a gourmet meal is a corkscrew...or a box with a spigot. Depending on how much money you made being a street performer the night before. Not that you are a trained street performer, but you were out of wine. You know the routine. 

When one has enough mastered the art of being mistress of the kitchen, one doesn't even care if her nouns, pronouns or verb tense actually match. That is just a side benefit. Like writing in incomplete sentences. Oh, the joy of cooking!

If you are on your way to Texas, stop by and I'll fix you an omelette or something scrambled. If you are not headed this way, just watch the video and then go check out all the other kitchen stories at 30 Days of Writing hosted by Nicky and Mike at We Work For Cheese. Like me, if you having trouble seeing the keyboard, just click HERE.


No comments: